Pages

Little Caesars Pizza

Saturday, August 22, 2009


Wow my tastes have changed. When I was kid around 8-10, my mom and my friends' moms would go pick up pizza for us every weekend if we were good. They had a great little coupon in the Milwaukee Journal every Sunday, which was a buy one get one free I think. We loved the bread and the supreme combination. We even loved their mascot I have only had a pizza here once or twice as of late and it spoiled my childhood memories.
I was in a hurry and felt bad for some poor kid holding a sign on the street for the $5 Hot-N=Ready pizza. This was what my friend likes to call a Wonder Bread and ketchup pizza. It was all bread hardly any cheese barely any meat. I know what your thinking, it's $5. OK, I know, then give me a smaller pizza with better stuff on it. I gave them another chance and ordered one at regular price a week later. Still no toppings and the bread was all dried out. I have since decided I would rather get a pizza at the grocery store or gas station.

I would rate Little Caesar's Pizza 1/2 Slice out of 5

0 comments: